He is leaving - again

by - 12:51 AM

 Hey there.

So the last time that I was here is basically 3-4 years ago. I learnt that even though you feel that you rant into another social media, you still need a medium to write it down. 

The last time that I am here to write about that particular someone is when he was leaving for another place that i cant mention tho. & this day, remarks another journey of him leaving me. Not saying leave as leave but then yeah the same thing happen all over again then. 

Basically, the last time that I went through all this, I felt sad for almost a week. Now that this thing happen with some other unfortunate circumstances, I dont know what to feel. I have so many emotions evolve in me and yes, I couldnt even cry thinking about my situation now. I have to stand strong for others as thats needed at the moment. I couldnt give up and yes, I couldnt even give a chance for myself to be happy. 

Its not that I'm trying to clarify everything but I guess I need to sort out my life first. Love can wait tho, i guess. But if its not meant to be, then i know that i should just let it go. Even he is in front of me at the moment, I couldn't even utter a word to him. I was worried for something that its not even happening yet. The one that listen to my story would know at this point that they got tired of the endless cycle. Its the same all over again and again. I don't blame them. If i were in their position, I may get tired with every drama that I face tho. 

There is nothing will change if i didnt find a gut to change it. As there were too many on my plates at the moment, I have decided to forget whatever that i feel now. Its better for him to be safe and have a smooth transition going there. I will just kept whatever that i feel for almost 7 years now. Its like a waste tho to spill it now, i guess. There is nothing positive that I could get from all of this. 

IF after he leave and I will be left with sadness and other emotions, I should embrace that as this what I choose at the end of the day. I should stand strong and be happy for him. I should just keep moving on and pray the best for him. I should  


You May Also Like

0 comments