addicted.

by - 7:45 PM

okey. the title just look like i'm addicted with something. yeah. i'm addicted with this man song. i'm start to know him from a reality show. The Voices. he has such a good voices instead a good faces. you are going to look at him for twice. mark my words. so,this is the person i meant.




okey. now,you know why i'm addicted with this man. he were so handsome! hehe. so sorry. but,obses already with him. :D his name is adam levine. lead singer for maroon 5. and i love all his song. act,not all. some and a few. if we love smthing it doesn't mean we love all that he or she did. right?

so,here it is. my love. hehe. noooooo. my obsession. maybe this is the right words to explain him in my life. stop here. i have to continue my stdy. oooooo. :D

assalamualaikum. thanks for the readers. <3

You May Also Like

0 comments