just give a try.

by - 9:24 AM

okey. i miss my old sister. yeah. eventhough we don't have a declared relationship but i treat her just like my own sister. get know everything about her day after day really give satisfaction for me. okey. i just need to know myself. u r the one who made for somebody else and i'm no one for you. it's okey. just fine with me. why i must care,right? okeyy. i care because i love you so much. you are really meaningful in my life. and now? okeyy.

i kept saying okeyy because i just want to forget all this. i don't want to think about it anymore. why do i need to mess around? enough is enough. i just have to fight all this. i have another paper after this. i have to go trough all this. i have to be strong and give a blast on this exam.

really hurt to say this. but,i love you sis. act,more than you know. i really appreciate you in my life. seriously. i really want to be at your side. every second,every minute and maybe everytime. but,u know i can't afford that. i'm just thinking about you everytime i pause. but,i think i'm the one who overact. too much care about you. okey,fine.

i will leave you behind. i know that i'm no one for you. don't worry. i'm still loving you. i'm here when you need me. always with you. always at your side. just pray the best for me. thank you.

*kalau tak faham,im sy ye.

thanks for the readers. <3

You May Also Like

0 comments