sekali lagi.

by - 9:54 AM

bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

assalamualaikum. baiklah. not a good starter for me as he promised to say something after SPM. i'm waiting and keep waiting for that day. but,it seems it hurts me a lot this night. again,i think i'm going to lose him. i repeat , AGAIN!

i think between us can be just a friend. it hurts. seriously. i saw his picture and i'm just drop my tears. what the? why i have to be this weak right? i have something that more important than all this. but,still i can't stop my tears. it just hurt to see our love one to be with another person.

again. i have to be strong and have to stand on my own. i just wish he be in my shoes. then,he will know what i feel about him now. there is no point to cry right?

#again. after two years. back with tears. the same person. :')
i try my best to keep smiling. seriously. but,still i cant stop the tears.

tears go away. please let it go. forever and ever.

You May Also Like

0 comments