my life.

by - 9:55 AM

bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. :')

okey. post kali nie bukan nak merepek meraban sngat pun sebenarnya. i want to make it short and simple. to all my friends, i want to say this. but,i just hope all of you didn't shocked to read this. act,on sunday 5/8/2012 I Nur Farhana Mhd Syafie officially back off from my future zauj life. after two years, again i have to back off. i have too and if you asked me why do you need to wait for him and getting hurt eventhough after two years? i would answer this. i love him because of Allah. thats all.

the thing becomes easier when he got explained to me about his feelings. all the mess already solved. and maybe i'm the one who should be blame. just put the blame on me and not to him. i dont want to hear any of cacian,makian,kutukan about him. just throw all that to me. :') but,pujian you just simply throw to him. :')

and for now,alhamdullilah. i live my on my own feet. and alhamdullilah all the mess with cube has been solved. i'm really grateful for that. alhamdullilah,alhamdullilah and once again alhamdullilah.

i think thats all for now. i'm just giving a slightest news about myself. i'm doing fine and dont worry. i'm a tougher than all of you can imagine. InsyaAllah. :') do pray for me. and for my trial. around the corner. after the eid.

You May Also Like

0 comments