college life

by - 7:29 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. :)

After about two months im here, i feel really grateful to be here and im proud to be Decommers (we called ourself as decommers for Dip In English Communication students). i know some of seniors, awesome friends and a little bit about what has to be done when u r students in here. First of all, i want to thanks to my facilitators as they were monitoring us for four days. they taught us a lesson and we are not going to forget about it.

i have like a lot of assignments, and its not a burden for me but somehow i feel tired and i think im not strong enough for all this. after a long time being sulky person, i got the spirit back from my parents. Allah really loves me as He gave me Amirul with me, He gave me friends which is really enlight my world. 

i have nothing much to say. just im happy here. i dont have more pictures to show as i dont spend much time in front of my laptop now to blogging or even online twitter. 


this picture is before eid. so its a little bit skinnier than now. hehe

p/s: sorry for bad grammar and bad writing style as im having minor headache when im writing this.

You May Also Like

0 comments