perfectionist.

by - 7:16 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. :)))

yes, perfectionist. i'm not perfect and nothing is perfect in this world.  i choose this kind of title because i think someone treat me like i'm a perfectionist. People did mistakes and thats why we have been asked to repent ourselves. 


and now, i really think people that persuade me to break my trust to my beloved one is such a lousy person as they think everyone is PERFECT! hey come on! we are not perfect in this world and i think we should give them chance after chance as we did mistakes too but sometimes we wont realise it until we hit the place. i give all my trust to him as i know that he is not perfect. so am i. 

the conclusion is, do not even try to be perfect because no one is perfect in this world. just be who you are and live your life as it would be meaningless if you always think how to be perfect. :)

keep smiling. till then, adioss. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments