Perjalanan kehidupan.

by - 12:23 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. :)

Alhamdullilah, I have gain sometimes to update this blog. Sem break has started and I think sitting at home makes me FAT! hihi. okey, back to the title. Perjalanan kehidupan. Yeah I think before this I have write all the experiences that I have gained before this. Its all about our age that getting older time by time.

At the age of 5, we are still young and think that happiness is around us. We have no responsibility at this time and we dont even eager on something. But when we are in the age of 10 we have started to know about the process of the study, examination. After UPSR, we move forward to secondary school which is this time we learn something new. At this stage, we learn how to love someone, learn how to appreciate someone. I'm not saying that we are eager to love someone, but at this stage teenagers are more looking forward to have 'girlfriend/boyfriend'. 

When we entered uni/college life, this time is a crucial time as for boys, they have started to make a releationship become serious. I dont know if all of this is true but according to my boys friend, they tell me this. And for my girls friend they eager to make a relationship become serious at this stage. They even think to make their special one as their soulmate forever. I mean husband. And from my point of view, somehow its good bcs it would prevent them from doing something stupid w others.

I'm not talking about couple but for the person that more interested to make their relationship become halal. At first, they engaged and they continued with married. And this is much more good rather than couple-break. So, I think all of us can commit good deeds while having someone special without placed them as priorities. The journey of our life sometimes could be short.

I'm writing this bcs I realised somehow, when we are happy with someone else we put Allah aside. We dont even care that our ages are getting older and we could died in every seconds. We neglect some of His orders without guilty and this makes me feel that I have to share with all of you. Without we realised it, we have wasted our time. Sometimes with our action that fulls of sins, lets get back to The Creators. Lets get back now bcs we dont know when we will died. I'm not talking about society but indeed me, myself also got a lot of sins and I think this is the right time for us to repent. :)

Lets repent before its too late. :)


You May Also Like

0 comments