Changes in myself

by - 3:16 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 
Assalamualaikum everyone! Its quite a long time since I wrote something to be shared with all of you.

Now, in this life I have been through like so much things and Im proudly say I'm happy with all this. All of this has makes me grown up and makes me who I am now. I don't even realised that I have changed because of the circumstances. The changes that makes me know who I am, The Creators.



I'm changing. And I changed myself at first because of humans that I love. I adore him and I really want to have him as my husband. I really wish he could guide me along this journey. But then I happened to find out that he is engaged to someone else and thats really makes me sick. I'm barely stand at that particular time. Its too hard to accept the fact that people that we love the most have someone else in their life.

Allah gives me something unexpectedly. After I know about his engagement, I have been accepted to Peers Guidance Club. Its such a shocking news as all of my roomates went to the audition and I'm the only one that has been selected. All praises to Him. He gives me a light, after what I have been through.

I'm making decision after that to wear tudung labuh permanently. I'm not going to lose hope and I have became bold w my decision. So, the first meeting of PGC I have decided to borrow Fazdlin's tudung labuh bidang 60. I really feel thankful to Alin bcs she is the one that give me courage to wear this kind of tudung.


I'm still trying to change myself to become better. But, then there were so many persons out there become judgemental on what I wear, how I behave. I admit that i'm not that girly and soft. Im quite harsh sometimes in my attitude but it doesnt mean I cant wear tudung labuh and start changing.


I'm still trying. In order to become like this. 



Do pray for me dear friends.

Islam is a perfect religion. If the muslims commit the sins, mistakes blame the person and not the RELIGION.

You May Also Like

0 comments