Jargon in a person.

by - 7:34 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. So, its already in May 2015! I didn't even notice how time flies so fast and truth to be told I have experienced so much pain (alhamdulillah) and so much more joys (again, alhamdulillah).

First of all, I have been here because I thought it will be good to write something while you are in misery. and yes, I am. I am in misery. I have tried my best to recover from this kind of things but seems everything has ups and down, I felt tired to fix what I am today.

Y' know what? People around us will never UNDERSTAND us well. NEVER EVER!

Yes, have written in bold and underline. Maybe that's how I really wanted to express my disappointment over a person that I own trust in them. I don't know how to make things right and I don't even know how to make a person fall in love with me because I'm truly full of sins and not perfect at all.

I dont know how to create a character that will be loveable to all the person out there. I'm so not PERFECT! I'm so full of mistakes and yes, you could blame for all my mistakes but don't blame it on my religion. Islam is perfect, but I'm not. I'm doing my best day after day to make sure that I will become a good slave.

But, but and but. Sisters and brother please support me. I will not capable of doing all this alone. Help me out here as I'm trembling without a direction. Instead of letting me down, pick me up and hold my hands to go to jannah together. 

I'm weak but Allah that makes me looks stronger in front of you. Allah that makes me looks perfect in front all of you. And i'm really grateful as Allah makes me look bad in front of a bunch of person as I will start to realize how sinful I am. 


p/s: thank for those who hate me bcs I started to realize that I'm not perfect and I truly believe that's the sign of Him that needed me to change. 

You May Also Like

0 comments