Don't be like them!

by - 4:55 AM

Peace be upon you.

Yeah, its a long since I have been updated something due to the lots of assignments and etc. So, lately I have been given a test by The Almighty and I feel grateful bcs at the certain point, He shows me who is the true friends and who is hidden behind the bush.

So, this story started with chasing people to 'surau' or nicely called rumah Allah. But, when people that only owns the good face but with dirty heart talks or even making something up, its become worse. When they are acting that they are really great, really truthful and really convincing. Idk what I need to express in this because what I know is I don't want anyone to be like all of them. They are making me like a bad person in front of my respected eldest.

Please, please and please. Not all the time people will see you as a good and mannered person. There is time that you will never realize what you have done and sorry to say, you are pathetic! Sometimes, we need to have this kind of senses. Sense of holding the anger in yourself and not spill it out bcs anger could be something that the evil really loves. We are not going to realize what the words/ attitudes that we have may did that may become hurtful to the other person.

So, as I mentioned please. Take an ablution when you are angry. and one more thing that is really important is, mind your words as they couldn't be taken back once they have been spilled it out by you.

People, I'm not a good person nor a good example to anyone. But, I'm trying my best not to hurt people by using my words. Just like this particular person that has my trust hurt me through words, I truly believe that someday she will realize. She didn't now, but I truly hope she will someday. Let's pray for the best for all of them.

p/s: final is coming around the corner. three months before he went to overseas.

You May Also Like

0 comments