Lesson 3: Bizarre Lies

by - 5:27 PM

Hey, everyone. Peace be upon you. :)

A long time didn't write something since the last post. So, here I am going to share a story as everyone knows that I love to write about my own experience. Bizarre lies or the more powerful words is lies that are weird, strange or unusual to be seen. People are involved with lies or deceit almost everyday. Nahh, there is no one that escape from this disease including me. I'm also have my own lies towards my parents, my friends, my surroundings.

But, then this time I'm going to share about the lies that are not that usual. At least for me, its not usual but then for everyone else maybe its something that normal or could be said as a routine. As I have experienced recently, there is a person that told the lies didn't know that he is telling the lies. Get what I mean? 

Okay, let's make it simple. A person that lie is not knowing that he is lying.

Yes, this one makes it looks easy to understand tho. So yes, I have experience with this person and all I could said is this person never have the right thing about him. If he is the one that captivate the person by lying, then he is not going to stay long before the lies came out. It's a disease that if we think its only a small matter, it could be broad to become a big one some day.

I'm not that good, but then let's trying not to lie anyone. It's maybe looks small but it may affect the life of a person. In Islam, Rasulullah S.A.W the prophet never lies even in jokes. Everything is pure as the person itself. I'm not saying that its easy, but why don't give a shot? Start from today not to telling lies to anyone. There were lies that are allowed but then you need to read and do a research more. 

We love Rasulullah. Why don't we prove the love?

Sollu allan nabiy. 

You May Also Like

0 comments