Solat Part 2

by - 7:21 AM

Peace be upon you. Hey, everyone.


So, I have promised to continue my story but then its just been putting aside for quite a long time. not sure if anyone read the story but will continue it now. Lets recap before I begin the second part. In the last part, I have been writing about how I really wish to put all my stressed feelings away in quite rebellious way. There, I found something that attract my attention straight away.


Yes, we are going back at last after taking pictures and etc. This attract my attention as I looked at him just like doing something in front of the van. I thought he is talking to the van but something that surprised me is that he is praying! 

That moment, he taught me something. Grateful to be here, mesmerizing with the beach scenery that looks really amazing and a lesson that I would kept in my life diary. In daily life, we always have reasons not to pray on the time. I wont said that this uncle perform his prayers early, but at least he didn't find a reason for not performing the prayers with the reason there is no place to pray. 

We always find a reason for not doing a good deeds. If you know the rewards from the Almighty you wont delay to do the good things.

May Allah keeps our heart on the right track to Jannah.

You May Also Like

0 comments