Unexpected Separation

by - 3:00 AM

Hey everyone.

In life, we expect our beloved one to stay with us up and down. We have our own enemy or the person that we don't like most of the time. We want the one that we love to be at our side not only during the hard times but then every day of our lives. The love could came from a husband to a wife, from a parents to their child and maybe the love of the subordinates to the superior. (you will never know).

We tend not to appreciate whats in front of our eyes. We loves to think that they will always be with us. And the most important thing is we never thought that we could have lost them anytime any minutes from us.

The scenario happens to me. I always fight with this one person. Always argue on one thing and more. In one day, there is must a scene between both of us. Its hard for us to agree on one terms even tho its only involving a small matter. Whether you like it or not, you will never thought this person that you hate will go away from you someday. You will never have a chance to speak with him/her, and you will never feel the same feelings again with someone else.

That precious moments that you own now is the one that you need to appreciate. you need to cheer and enjoy it until the last for every single moments that you went through before its too late. as in my case, I could say that I have missed the precious moments. I let it went away from me and i realized it a little bit too late. I guess the moments will never come back to me. The only things that I have now is memories.

Let bygones be bygones right? Live our life with the people that we have now. Please appreciate them while they were by your sides. If its not you will end up regret for what you have lost.

My advice; start appreciate.

May Allah bless our life journey with our favorite people.

You May Also Like

0 comments