Behind the story: Convocation

by - 8:54 PM

Peace be upon you.


CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL GRADUATES!


A few days ago, I'm officially graduated from MARA Professional College for Diploma In English Communication. After about three years of struggling, ups and down, and finally the time to celebrate the effort has come to the end. 

Let me say alhamdulillah for all the kindness that Allah has blessed me during my diploma journey. Without His blessings, I might not achieve all the success by myself. Yes, the success will not come by its own without our efforts but then all the things that happened to us its because of His kindness. 

Three years. Not a short time. The time that I know, learn and understand the meanings of study life. Friends that has various type of attitudes. The one that is being nice towards us. The one that stabs us at the back. The one that will depends on us during group discussion. The one that don't know how to handle the pressure of doing the assignments. There were so much to be remembered. Not to forget, the lecturers that has been helping me a lot. I really cant put into words of 

Friends. The one that is with me during group discussions, projects, competitions and even in life. Thanks to all of you and its quite hard actually to put all the names that has been with me during the journey. So, I hope by reading this post, my friends will be knowing that I really appreciate every single one of you. I really mean it.

Lastly, special appreciation goes to my family. Without their supports, I will not be here. I will not be able to complete all the six semesters. The countless time that I have give up, they will always be there to give motivations.

I dont want to spam my friends instagram timeline, so here I will share the graduation pictures in this post. Most of the pictures, I'm looking pale as I'm not feeling well that day. 






Alright. Thats the convo pictures that I have for now. Will be updating if I have more. 
At the bottom, its the pictures a day before convocation ceremony. Rehearsal.
We were having lunch together right after rehearsal.





ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF THE GRADUATES IN FUTURE!

Till we meet again everyone. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments