Time limits.

by - 9:31 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum.

Hey, its about two months that I didnt write anything on this wall. It's just I'm too busy with all the works that has been assigned to me.

I have experienced so many things. Started from having a scandal on instagram then I thought about moving on without having any boys in my life. But, all that fate is not in my hand. I don't even wish to have this kind of feelings nor wishing to love someone that I barely know.

So, right now I'm enjoying every seconds of my life as I cant turn it back no matter what happens. I really appreciate it as I know that the sweet memories/ the bad one will not come twice to my life. I really wish if the times still available for me, I would like to do more.

I'm totally done with my Public Service Announcement (PSA) assignments.


Quotes that makes me stronger. Qawiy Lillahitaala.


Last but not least, stop doing something because of humans but do something for HIM. That's the real love, action.

You May Also Like

0 comments