Bonds, sahabat.

by - 10:41 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum guysss.


So, I'm in the middle of my final exam week and I'm still wondering in front of the laptop what should I write into this old blog of mine. Hmmmm.

Actually, I'm writing this because I have like a lot of buddies that always keep in touch with me. Recently, I have been put into two whatsapp groups that wants to have reunion in nearest time. Seriously, I'm quite shocked with all this as I dont feel like they would remember me after entering U times.

They are really excited to meet up and they even asked for my exam schedule so that it would clash with the reunion things and I could attend that events.Seriously, I'm touched. It involves two group, the first one is my primary school and the second one is my friends from AYSK. 

I'm not saying this to show off my friends or even wants to say that I'm famous, glamorous or so whatever. I just wanted to tell all of you that the bonds that we have along this time really really really happen in this real world. There always a quote or saying, said that it's hard to find someone that is always be with us to be friend. Actually, it's not that hard if we make something for the sake of Allah. Be kind to humans.

Always spread the love inside yourself to others. It would make you satisfied to love others for the sake of Allah.


I really wish I could be true friends to all of my friends. Going to try remember them in my du'a. InsyaAllah.

Meaningful quotes. Absorb it and make yourself becomes one of your best friends that she'he ever had. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments