Back with memories.

by - 11:12 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum.

So, I'm back! Yeah, as always full of stories of mine. For a person that knows me, they will know that I'm hardly write anything as I don't have all the time in this world to be spent on blog. It's 2.33 a.m and it's mid sem break. I'm hardly sleep early like a normal person.

Before going to sleep, I feel that I'm missing everyone this mid sem break. I mean not my parents for sure as they are here with me. I feel like really loved here in my house till I gain weight and I really wish I could lose some weight A.S.A.P. Haha. I dont know. It's just my feelings tortured me and I feel now I could stop thinking about someone that may be not thinking of me.

So, here it goes. Fasilitator of July-Dis 2013 is like my second family. I'm going to talk a bit about him in every single memory as it's too priceless and unreplaceable. We have met here and spend most of our time together in just like a week to prepare for orientation week. It's challenging because it's fasting month. All of them are really helps each other and that makes our bond become stronger day after day eventho we didnt know each before this. Seniors juniors doesn't make any difference as all of us are the same. I felt happy with them. We are really in all the works together.

Here we are, playing bottle games during camp.


A week plus a few days has passed. Now, it's the time to get to a normal mode. I feel that we are not going to contact each other after this week. But, I'm absolutely wrong! We never lost contact to each other. Plus. our bond become stronger. We got to know each other more and the more interesting part is we share our problems, our happiness, our sadness together. Days passed by, but not our friendship. In a few weeks, we have our iftar together at Padang MPK. 


Actually, I can't describe my feelings through words. There were like a lot to say but I will just give this entry some space and free of words. Let pics describe our bonds.












That's all for this entry. There is like a lot of time that I have spent with them that I can't put them into pictures. Wishing the best for all of them. :')

P/s: will be continued with the story of him. ;)


You May Also Like

0 comments