Chapter 2020

by - 7:51 AM

Hey everyone! Assalamualaikum and yes its 2020!

I have been stopped myself from blogging for almost 3 years. I have draft the content before and wanted to write something useful but then i keep deleting everything. So yes, as its the time of the day that we need to stay at home, i think i shall start blogging my routine. Not i know that there will be a view but yes i love to write tho.

Day 7 of staying home as Restricted Movement Order (RMO) has been implemented. For the past few days, i still went to office for limited time but then as per instruct by my boss, I need to work from home now eventhought there is not much work to do hahaha.

So before this, I blog for the sake of improving my vocabulary. I think my language is quite rusty and bad as i am a little bit lazy to read. You may find it surprising that you are using the same old phrases and nothing change because you didnt make an effort to spend any of your time to read.

2020. Its just 3 months we start entering the year. But, so many things has happened and I couldnt even describe it one by one. But i guess its time to elaborate a little about that and keeps in here for future reference. Btw, dont ask. I am still single. HAHAHA

Oh, its complicated to even put in words. I will try to describe in another post tho.

As of now, I want to let it posted first. See ya.

You May Also Like

0 comments