i love my friends and i do love them.

by - 12:07 PM

maybe for some kind of person they didn't treat their friend kindly. but,for me friends is just everything in my life. besides parents,brothers,sisters friends are the one that i would take a good care of. i love them and i have a great experiences with them. they are awesomeeeeeeeeeee! they makes my day. they also always be with me when i need them. Alhamdullilah and i'm being so thankful for what i have now. so,please stay away from my friends. i mean stay away from hurting them. they are mine. now,always and forever. Insyallah. they are my heart. if one of u hurt them,then i would not going to compromise with you until u know what u have done to my friends. i will protect them and i hove they do the same thing for me.






p/s:put too much pictures on this post. sorry. ignore this if you dislike. thank you.

You May Also Like

0 comments