i love you mom.

by - 9:47 PM

yeah. i really love my mom. and i do love her. my mom has sacrificed so many things for me. bring me 9 months in her own womb. wake up in the night when i'm crying. give me food and treat all my stupid attitudes. take a good care of me all the time. worried about me. everything. she has teached me to know the Almighty,Allah S.W.T. i just can't be here without her.


and now,i'm doing so many hurt things to her. speak loudly,didn't followed what she wants and so what ever. she gives me everything. but,me? i didn't even have a thing to make her happy. my result? it just hurt me a lot. and I know if i give it to my mom she would be sad. but,she will not going to show it. she will smile and said it's okey dear. u can try your best next time. it's just the process of learning. huhhhhh. i'm just pathetic. someone that could not give anything to make my mom happy. what a pathetic daughter that she had? she never regretted to have me in her life and she always pray for me.

i think i'm not the one who deserved to stand on this beautiful world. i just can't give anything. i make evryone get trouble with what i'm doing. i'm just too regretted for doing this. i love my mom. really and i do. there is no one can replace my mom's place. no one. :'(

p/s:it was a bit emo because i'm crying while write this. it just I love my mom. appreciate your mom while she was with you. :'(

You May Also Like

0 comments