please. get a life,myheart. :')

by - 12:12 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. :’)

Sad face right? Yeah,that should be. I’m having fever and flu right now. I feel sucks as I have to register my name in the hostel with my mom tomorrow. It’s 4 in the morning now and I just can’t sleep. How can I cure this disease? Don’t ask me to eat any medicine. I have took flu medicine just now. And I think it’s not going to stop anyway. I’m really sorry for those person that read this and worry. If they worry. I’m really sorry. I just want to write smthing new about me over here. :’)

For those person that hate this,please cease from reading this. I’m not going to force anyone to read my blog :) I’m a friendly person if you know me well as my other friends has knew me before this. okey,no more reminder for those person that dislike this blog. I just want to share a story about myheart. sorry. I have to write it over here because I also have feelings. So,I want to share it. :')

Before that,if if and if you are annoying with all my words please leave me a cmment. I’m not going to angry. I just want to know. Okey. I should finish what I have start right? Fine. He has been accepted as a colleague or a student at maahad tahfiz as-solehin. Alhamdullilah. Finally,he has been accepted to be one of the huffaz. :’) I’m touched when hear that. Once time ago,I have been dreamed to be huffaz but my education didn’t allowed me. I didn’t take Arabic subject in PMR. So,I can’t apply any Islamic boarding school just like maahad hamidiah kajang. I wish I can turn the time back. But,it just a dream! :)

I’m really happy. But,deep in my heart I’m sad because it’s time for him to leave. He is going there on 8th January. I just wish him the best. I can’t do anything just like stop him from go. I ask him before this to go away and learn smthing that he really wants. He has met what he really want in his life. Al-quran and that’s what he wants in his heart. I really feel blessed to have him as my friend. He is a special one in my life but I don’t even know what is my position in his life. I don’t even bother about it. The important thing is his happiness that granted for his future life. That’s all. just like my akak. Fatin Nurizzati. Sacrifice everything for Luqman Sufyan happiness. I do the same thing. Just I’m not a married couple as them. Hehe. :D

May Allah bless both of you :) I pray the best for you myheart. Insyallah. Do pray for me too. Friends,I hope your prayers for him. I really hope. Till then,I’m going to pray along with all of you. :')

A year that full of a lot of things. 2012. Maybe. I don’t even know what’s going on in the future. Just hope the best. SPM is waiting for me. So,I have to be more serious in my study this year :)

Heartyoulove.take care.
I’m going to be fine. Don’t worry. :')

You May Also Like

0 comments