perfectionist.

by - 5:01 AM

bismillahirrahmanirrahim. assalamualaikum! :')

yeah. i'm not crying but my heart is. it just hurt. too hurt for me. maybe it just the right time for me to split from him. yeah. at the end of 2011, finally i have to let him go. let him go for something better. i think i didn't need to explain more about him. just for information, he wants to go to maahad. and i just let him go. no,i don't want to cry and make him weak. i just want to let him be happy and achieve what he really want to.

if someone ask me why do you need to do a post about him. it's disgusting. i'm sorry for disturb your beautiful eyes but i'm not perfect and i don't want to be a perfectionist! i have heart and deep in my heart i'm hurt.

okey. i think i'm going to stop now. my eyes is just like wants to flow away. if i write more about him then maybe i'm not going to be strong anymore. guys,do pray for me. i really hope your prayers for me and him. thank you. i'm really appreciate it. :')

heartyoulove.it's hard.
but,all the best.
i know you can do it.

You May Also Like

0 comments